This post we will be doing a Coinsecure Review.
Talking about the cryptocurrency world the two things that every investor wants to be the key master in is cryptocurrency exchange platform and the security of the exchange platform.
In the previous post, we talked about Bitfinex. If you want information on this particular exchange platform you can check our post on Bitfinex Exchange guide.
In this post, we gonna talk about the second most famous and trusted exchange platform between traders that is Coinsecure. All the information about the coinsecure’s key factors, fund security, is it trustworthy and worth giving a try? And how to use Coinsecure? Coinsecure transaction fee? Etc.
So, Lets start Coinsecure Review.
- 1 Coinsecure Review ?
- 2 How To Use Coinsecure ?
- 3 Verification Process Coinsecure
- 4 How To Deposit Money in Coinsecure ?
- 5 How To Buy Bitcoin In Coinsecure ?
- 6 Some PROS or Keys facts about Coinsecure Review
- 7 Some CONS about Coinsecure Reviewwhich should be Improved
- 8 Coinsecure vs zebpay vs Koinex
- 9 Conclusion
Coinsecure Review ?
Coinsecure is an Indian cryptocurrency exchange platform. Here you can buy, sell and trade bitcoin easily. Coinsecure is currently the best exchange platform option available in India.
As Bitcoin is the most important topic in the crypto traders, lots of investors, as well as beginners, are willing to invest in Bitcoin. So according to me if you are staying in India and willing to trade in Bitcoin or doing so than you should definitely know about Coinsecures exchange platform. You can check our post on bitcoin legality in india?
Personally, for me, I also use this exchange platform for trading Bitcoins. Coinsecure is available for both the exchange platforms web based as well as mobile application.
Coinsecure is an actual time Bitcoin exchange platform which is available by 24/7 establishing fastest spreading Bitcoin trading platform according to its developers and other traders market value opinion.
As Coinsecure is an Indian platform so talking about Indian prospective another option which is available for buying Bitcoins in India is Zebpay. For more information about Zebpay, you can read our Brief post on How To Buy Bitcoin Using Zebpay: Complete Review But investment can be of two type short-term investment and Long-term investment. As most of you know that Zebpay has already registered a lot of users on a Long-term based investment. So now another option which is available for users is Coinsecure.
Coinsecure is placed out of Delhi in India. In the year of 2017 Coinsecure registered a total volume of over around 3.6 million Bitcoin by volume. Coinsecure was founded in the year of 2014 in July by Mohitkalra and Benson Samuel.
I think now you know little Bit about coinsecure and i completed my Coinsecure Review with little information. lets see Main working part.
How To Use Coinsecure ?
- First, you need to go through the registration process and for that you need to Create account.
Coinsecure Referral code
- click on the Sign-up Button and create your account.
- After creating your account you need to activate your account.
- After your sign up is completed successfully an activation link will be sent to your Email which you have entered during the sign-up
- Go to the particular mail, click on the link and activate your account.
- Log in to your account.
Verification Process Coinsecure
- Now the most headache step of the entire process that is KYC Verification process. Go to the Dashboard option which is available on the extreme upper right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the connected button where you will see the KYC verification and Coinsecure Bank details option.
- For KYC verification process the documents which are required are Aadhar card and the individuals Bank details.
- Now the most irritating part comes here “ the Coinsecure KYC on hold”.
- Most of the people say that it will be done in 1 or 2 days.
- But that’s not the truth it nearly took one and a half month to verify my KYC details.
- To complete the KYC you can either go to the “intiate account” page by clicking on email address in the main menu or you can click on the “intiate account” option under the chart section after login.
- So for that, you need to be understanding and tolerating one.
How To Deposit Money in Coinsecure ?
- Now the important part of the working is trading that buying and selling, deposit and withdrawal of Bitcoins. So now first let’s check “how to deposit funds in Coinsecure?”
- After your KYC verification is completed you will receive a BTC address for which you can deposit your funds.
- Click on the connected option on the upper right-hand side of the homepage.
- Click on the INR Bank option.
- You will be moved to the Deposit and withdrawal page.
- Choose the Deposit INR option
- You can deposit the amount from any bank to Give account Number on same page at the bottom( i will suggest to not deposit on Yes Bank).
- While depositing your amount you will receive transaction code (as IMPS, NEFT, RTGS) on your email.
- You have to enter that transaction code.
- After that enter the coinsecure bank detail. There will be two options which are available on the site for the banks which are HDFC Bank and YES Bank.
- Now click on the create request button.
- The money will be credited within one business day. The overall charges on the trades are 0.4%
How To Buy Bitcoin In Coinsecure ?
Now we will see how we can buy Bitcoins on Coinsecure
- On the left-hand side of the homepage, you will see the Buy and Sell section on menur section.
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you wish to Buy.
- While entering the amount of BTC you will see the price for your entered amount at the rate available on the website at that current
- Now click on the Buy option.
- Your order will be processed at the market price on the Exchange platform.
- How to withdraw Bitcoins from Coinsecure
- Select your wallet address and click on the withdraw option.
- Enter your wallet address and the amount.
- Click on the withdraw option.
- Your Bitcoins will be sent to the selected wallet address within some fractions of minutes.
Some PROS or Keys facts about Coinsecure Review
- Coinsecure is currently the fastest Bitcoin Exchange cryptocurrency platform available in India.
- In order of how to use Coinsecure the automated feature of Bitcoin deposit and withdrawal that Coinsecure represents is really helpful for beginners trade.
- Coinsecure’s transaction fees is 0.4%
- This exchange platform is modified by high level of security with ease of use interface.
- This makes it a Random-user-platform.
- It is smooth and easy.
- Orders of Coinsecures are finished immediately and updated account balances are reflected according to the same.
- Traders have the opportunities of inputting their own price while trading. Means they can Bid for their prices to Buy or sell Bitcoins.
- Talking about order cancellation if the order is in the pending status users can cancel it but if the order is completed then you cannot cancel it.
- This exchange platform is only made for Indian citizens. Only 18 years or more than that Indian peoples can trade on this platform.
- The minimum amount of Buying and Selling Bitcoin is INR100
- Users without KYC verification cannot trade on Coinsecure. This feature helps to build this exchange platform more compatible and secure.
- On Coinsecure the highest and the lowest price of Bitcoin of last 24 hour is updated in every 10 minutes. Which will keep you updated with the latest price of Bitcoin?
- Coinsecure is the first Indian cryptocurrency exchange platform which comes with Rest API.
- Coinsecure offers an Algorithmic trading Bitcoin exchange.
Some CONS about Coinsecure Reviewwhich should be Improved
- You cannot have multiple accounts.
- Multiple accounts will be suspended after authentication.
- The verification process is bit nasty.
- It takes way longer time compared to the specified time.
- KYC process is always on hold and takes up to a month or more than it to clear it.
- Which breaks the interest of a trader.
- Due to the heavy traffic on Coinsecure it lacks and sometimes it shows that “ currently we are facing some issues, we will be back soon”.
- This is not good for the business purpose as well as the trust purpose also.
- To avoid this user can use the mobile application with same features and procedures available at the play store and free of cost.
- I think so the site is a bit full of cookies and cache due to heavy usage.
- This leads to the slowness of the website. While opening it takes some time to load the full interface of the dashboard of the homepage.
- This makes the operations also slow.
Coinsecure vs zebpay vs Koinex
|Verification Time||Around 15 Days-1 Month||1 week||1 week|
|Money deposit Time||1 working day||3,4 hour||1 hour|
|Money Withdrawal Time||1,2 workig day||3,4 hour||instant|
|Rate out of 10||7||6||8|
So this is Coinsecure Review which give final offers service facilities with security. The two-factor authentication helps to improve the security level of the individual. Although as Bitcoin exchange platform Coinsecure is fast, easy to use and most important an exchange platform which is only focused on Indian trader’s need in Bitcoin trading.
This makes Coinsecure worth giving a try in Bitcoin exchange platform market. Personally, for me, I also use this platform with Koinex. I cannot say that you can choose Coinsecure over Koinex or Koinex over Coinsecure. It may vary from an individual to individual according to their needs.
If you want to know detailed information about koinex you can read our Koinex review on koinex Exchange India: Review, Guide, Scam or Not ? so that you can compare and choose your exchange platform for Bitcoin which suits you according to your needs.
So that’s all guys from my side on Coinsecure Review . I hope this post will end your questions about how to Buy bitcoin from Coinsecure?
If you are still facing some difficulties please let me know in the comment section.
Please like and share Coinsecure Review post with friends and family. Let them also know about this important Bitcoin cryptocurrency exchange platform.