Modern medicine, commonly known as Allopathic treatment and methods, helps in curing diseases and removing the disease-causing bacteria or virus. It aims at eradicating the disease-causing germs by targeting at the cause of disease. Moreover, Allopathic treatments show immediate results and have completely changed the healthcare industry. However, this modern medicine is not free from any side effects and can in some cases deteriorate the patient’s condition rather than improving it.
Consumption of a medicine can lead to hair loss, memory loss, nausea, stomach pains and various other health issues which can further worsen the situation of a patient. Moreover, Allopathic treatment has converted the whole process of curing diseases and healing the body into a business. Their main goal is to sell medicines as a product and earn money.
Ayurveda treats the human body from inside out rather than trying to eradicate the symptoms or effects of a disease. It is the oldest form of healthcare which has gained popularity in modern times due to the benefits it provides over and above the modern medicine:
- Ayurvedic Medicines and products are made from completely natural ingredients. Authentic herbs, spices, and trusted natural recipes are used to create Ayurvedic products.
- The products are completely harmless and are free from any side effects.
- The effect of Ayurvedic medicine is slow but the result is permanent.
- It helps to clean the body from inside and detoxifies it in order to eradicate the disease completely.
- Ayurveda which includes a change in lifestyle helps to relieve stress from one’s life.
- Ayurvedic products strengthen the immune system of the body and make it less prone to diseases.
Best Ayurvedic products in India which cure various health-related problems are listed below:
- Kesh 999 hair oil:
Made of natural herbs and ingredients, this hair oil promotes long and healthy hair. The oil is used to treat dry scalp and can even cure hair loss to a great extent. It performs great when used for clearing dandruff from hair and even cures split ends. If applied regularly, it can even help in relieving stress and tension.
- Shudh Raktashodhak:
It helps in purification of blood and strengthening the immune system of the body. Waste products are removed from the body and in turn, improve the skin tone and make it clearer.
- Torex Herbal Cough Syrup:
It helps in curing cough, cold and various respiratory problems. A combination of neem, tulsi, and honey provides a soothing effect and its anti-inflammatory properties remove swelling from the throat.
- Torzyme Syrup:
This cures various digestive problems like indigestion, constipation and viral infections.
- Badam Roghan Sweet Almond Oil:
Relieves stress, solve various skin problems, strengthens immunity and even clears blood for healthier-looking skin.
Ayurveda as a form of science and healthcare treats the human body, mind, and soul to give complete relief from various diseases. It is quickly taking over the healthcare care industry and is being adopted nationally and internationally. People in the 21st century go for Ayurveda online shopping to save themselves the time and money spent when bought from a local pharmacy.