Providing snacks in the office or even in the workplace for free to the workers is a common practice amongst businesses, large or small. This approach is considered to be the best, most effective and low cost way to ensure employee satisfaction and therefore businesses do not shy away from making such an investment. By providing office snacks for free now even a small company can attract a large number of employees.
This growing trend in the business organizations has given rise to office snacks delivery service which is growing every day and is proving to the hottest business trend of the modern times.
Good food and that too provided for free to the employees is considered as a big company perk and is appreciated even by the nitpickers. Such benefits provided by the office can make or break a small business which will prove to be very helpful in a tight hiring market. It is for this reason that most of the small, medium sized and especially the large business companies are keeping their kitchens stocked with tasty and healthy foods that will make their employees happy.
The core benefits and facts
Investing in an office snacks service provides several benefits. The facts and gains of such services are as under:
- These days when the small companies find it very challenging to find the best talent. And compete with the big names, providing such company perks automatically attracts employees towards these small companies as well making their hiring process easier and less tedious.
- These high quality and healthy snacks are the best and one of the highest bang for buck as it keeps the entire office team happy, satisfied with the management which in turn results in more productivity.
- The most visible benefit of these free office snacks provided to every staff member is that aligns with the business trend to help employees stay fit, fine and healthy.
There are several healthy corporate kitchen programs that several companies opt for powering them even more. Ideally, snacks and drinks are probably the first thing that all prospective employees take a note of when they interview and it is also the first thing that they miss along with others when they decide to switch companies.
About the healthy corporate kitchen programs
You will find several different online market places and other retailers to find healthy and delicious foods. You may even find several sources to buy fresh produces directly from the producers. These websites are gaining in popularity at a fast pace that can quickly establish a direct connection with the prospective buyers all over. You will even get a few specialty stores such as www.varietyfun.com and others for that matter.
- Since they have a wide and extensive food and products catalog, it is easy to solve the problem of sourcing high quality tasty foods for startups and even for other companies.
- Like many startups, these stores have proved to be the boon for the companies, the employees as well as the producers.
- Companies can now focus on other bigger issues in their business operation. Rather than focus and spend most of their time in making the order, checking the products. Stocking and serving them to the employees on a daily basis.
A reputed and reliable office snacks service will do it all for you. Depending on the type of service that you have agreed to.
Ideally, the healthy kitchen program solves several other problems.
- It helps the smaller companies to compete with the larger companies. That are supposed to be the only ones that can afford to spend on providing healthy snacking options to their employees.
- These service providers provide the offices with better snacking options with a large variety of products that include healthy snacks, drinks, dairy foods and fresh local fruits.
- With such a large variety you can focus on serving your employees with different diet options as per their diet restrictions and medical issues.
In short, your employees will get a lot of nutrition in different forms and kinds of snacks and drinks.
Types of companies availing such service
If you are wondering what types of companies provide their employees free snacks as a company perk. Then the shortest answer is perhaps all types of companies.
- You will find industries ranging from data centers to drones, banks and schools. Large offices and even venture capitalists to have taken on to this style of providing free perks to their employees.
- Just as the type of industry does not matter for these free office snacks service providers. The number of employees. Or the size of the company does not act as an intimidating factor to them as well. Whether you have 15 or 400 employees. They will be able to cater to the needs of all of your employees. If you do not have your own kitchen setup. Chefs and managers to handle making snacks, distributing it and everything in between. If you wish to provide lunch to your employees as an added bonus. These companies will help you in that as well.
If you are expecting a high return by investing in human capital. Then you should invest in free office snack service. Either by your own in-house system or by hiring a third party vendor. Either way, you will be able to keep your employees happier, healthier and more productive.
Optimize the cost
Looking at the financial aspect. Investing in snacks for your employees will be comparatively very small considering the annual rent. Hiring recruiters and making other expenses all through the year. When you compare the yields in these different arenas. You will find that investing in free office snacks is more productive. As you will be able to retain your employees for a longer time reducing your cost of recruiting overall.
You will be able to fit in such an expense well within your budget. Because reputed and reliable service providers will even help you to design. And perfect set suitable for your business type making them your ideal choice.