Vivo is a Chinese smartphone player that has a considerable market share in the Indian smartphone market. Chinese smartphone manufacturers are winning big in India. And the preference of users for Xiaomi, Vivo and Oppo phones is a clear sign.
As per a report in the Economic Times, the market share of Vivo has doubled up and is 12% in the April-June quarter of 2018. The report is a clear indication of the war that is heating up in the budget section between Chinese phone giants in India.
Each one of them is launching smartphones with advanced features and at lower prices. As a result, the biggest beneficiary of the situation is the customers who can select among many models.
If you have previously liked Vivo smartphones, or would like to try out their devices under budget, then this post will reveal more inputs. We will also let you explore an easy buying alternative that will help you not to break the bank. Read on!
Leading quality Vivo smartphones at affordable prices
- Vivo V9
Vivo V9 is a modern-day phone that can satisfy the multitasking needs of the users with ease. The phone packs in a punch as it delivers superlative features such as:
- 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD Card
- A huge 6.3-inch Full HD+ Notch View display
- 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera + 24MP selfie camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 Octa Core 2.2GHz processor
- Android Oreo 8.1 OS
- AI technologies – face beauty, selfie lighting, Bokeh effect and HDR
- Face access unlocks feature
- 3260mAh battery
The Vivo V9 is a champion smartphone in the mid-range category that has all that it takes to take your smartphone experience to the next level.
The Vivo V9 is priced at around Rs.19,000 in India.
- Vivo Y69
Vivo Y69 is a fantastic smartphone that provides basic yet powerful features to please an average user. Here are some significant features of the Vivo Y69 at a glance:
- 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD Card
- 5-inch HD display
- 13MP rear camera along with a 16MP front camera
- MediaTek MT6750 Octa Core 1.5GHz processor
- Android Nougat 7
- 3000mAh battery
The Vivo Y69 is a smartphone fit for those who are looking to buy a device that clicks great selfies. Overall, the performance of the phone is good for an average user.
The Vivo Y69 price in India starts at around Rs.13,000 and may differ as per the colour that you choose.
- Vivo X21
Vivo X21 is the new breed of smartphone that looks stylish, works amazingly and hands you with a sizzling performance. The features of this Vivo smartphone are just extraordinary to sweep you off your feet such as:
- 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD Card
- A grand 6.28-inch FHD+ Notch View display
- 2 x 12MP (Dual Pixel Sensor) + 5MP rear camera
- 2 x 12MP (Dual Pixel Sensor) front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa Core 2.2GHz, 660 AI processor
- Android Oreo 8.1 OS
- In-display, fingerprint scanner to make unlocking super easy
- Hi-fi music – enhanced audio technology
- AI technology to make every picture look just radiant
- AI game mode to help you play games with minimal distractions
- 3200mAh battery
Are you looking for a phone that you can rely on for taking amazing photos, switch between tasks without hanging and play games superbly?
Then, the Vivo X21 is for you.
The price of Vivo X21 mobile phone in India starts around Rs. 27,000.
Bring home your next Vivo smartphone on No Cost EMI
Would you like to buy your Vivo smartphone without hampering your monthly budget? You can now do that using the No Cost EMI facility provided by the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
The EMI facility provided under this is a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs.4 lack that you can use to buy many products. Hence, you don’t need a credit card to split your shopping value into EMIs.
All that you can do is divide the cost of your Vivo smartphone over a tenor to pay only fixed EMI amount and nothing extra. As a result, you can enjoy savings when you don’t have to pay anything above and over the EMI amount.
How to buy the Vivo Smartphones on easy EMIs?
- Step inside a partner store across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. There are 60,000+ such outlets in 1300+ cities in India
- Select your Vivo smartphone and swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Come out with your purchase
You can also submit a cancelled cheque along with the KYC documents at the store to get quick financing. You can do that if you don’t have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card with you to shop on affordable EMIs.
Bajaj Finserv also offers pre-approved offers on EMI finance, home loans, personal loans and many more financial products. It is to simplify your loan procedures and make it less time-consuming.
You can explore your pre-approved loan deals now after sharing your basic information such as name and mobile number.