As quoted by Mother Teresa, “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving”, and today it is safe to say that people are more than inspired and motivated to do something for the society rather than talk negatively which contributes absolutely nothing to the society. A huge shift is seen in people’s ideas of living life and supporting others. NGOs all over the nation claims that people have started spending a good amount of time at such centers to support and help people and make their lives better. When it comes to what motivates them, well the list is quite simple to understand. Let’s begin now.
- Changing lifestyle – It is obvious than ever that people are becoming more attentive towards how to lead their lives in a better way than what people were living 20 years ago. Lifestyle choices are taking a huge shift in people’s lives which are asking them to take more care of their families, friends, and society, which needs help more than anymore.
- Changing perspective – Perspective of society is changing more than ever. And the question is why not. Thinking changes when we start to accept what’s wrong with the system, and clearly people are starting to do this more often now. Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor. So, it is a great motivation for people to charity as well.
- Becoming more aware of the Society – There was a time when families were concerned just about them. People were worried about their success and happiness and were not even considering to help others in any way possible. Such cases had dropped lower now, as people are taking out the time of their busy schedule and help these support centers. The motivation to be aware of the situations and the will to do something goes hand in hand.
- Attachment to such Centers – Once you are connected to a support center, charity or an NGO, you find yourself in a selfless, meaningful and happiness giving loop that does not allow you to draw away. Attachment to such NGOs is another reason why people feel motivated to help them time after time. That’s beautiful, isn’t it?
- Solving the purpose of life – Many NGOs like CRY Foundation, Lok Kalyan Samiti, and Akshay Patra, are becoming so society focused that people feel warm, comfortable, get the sense of life at such centers. This is something at people are feeling inside and which motivates them to solve the purpose of life by helping the needy, less fortunate and illiterate. Yes, this is the ultimate reason why so many people today are changing from being self-centered to volunteer in different support groups and NGOs.
Hence, it is amazing to watch how society is reshaping into a new version of itself. And it is time more and more people come forward and be the part of the change that awaits and calls for aid.